Cannes + The Drum : Transforming Insights into Influence at the Register
By Liz Emery, Senior Director, Product Marketing
Outcome driven marketing is on the rise as growth expectations reach unprecedented thresholds. The problem? True outcomes-based measurement – that directly connects advertising to commerce – hasn’t existed, until now.
In this bitesize video series, we dive into the emerging (and better) datasets and metrics advertisers are embracing – from attention to purchase – to uncover what’s driving consumer buying decisions in real-time, and how marketers can get ahead of the curve faster than the competition. Hear from leaders at Affinity Solutions, DoubleVerify, NRF, OpenAP, Samba TV, Snowflake and UM Worldwide!
Tune in to Transforming Insights into Influence at the Register to learn more about:
- The importance of consumer consent and trust in data
- Measurement that establishes a relationship between media exposure and an outcome at a causal level across all verticals.
- Importance of moving beyond proxy metrics
- Attention – The direct connection between exposure and engagement
- Using data to drive performance across the media ecosystem, not in a silo