FOUNDER AND CEO
Jonathan has more than 25 years of executive experience in the marketing technology space, innovating and delivering affinity programs intended to drive consumer engagement, including work at McKinsey & Company for clients like 3M and Honeywell. He received his undergraduate degree from the Wharton School of Business and University of Pennsylvania’s School of Engineering and Applied Science, and briefly attended Harvard Business School (the important thing is that he got in). His entrepreneurial career included the launch of the first for-profit membership organization geared to young families, a consulting firm that provided outsourced marketing services to mid-sized companies, and a product development company focusing the needs of niche consumer segments.
Amit has over 25 years of experience in the advertising, media (Internet, TV, mobile) and retail, and held senior product management and business development roles at Yahoo!, Good Technologies (acquired by Blackberry), Microsoft and IBM. Amit was most recently EVP of Global Media Products at Nielsen where he helped launch and grow successful businesses in the marketing technology space. Also, Amit sits on the Board of Directors or Advisors of various startups and a VC firm in Silicon Valley.
CHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER
Rich served as VP of Corporate Development and CMO at NCR Corporation, Chairman, and CEO of Intelleflex, a Silicon Valley-based company delivering RFID-based cold supply chain solutions, and CEO of Pivot3, a converged storage / compute appliance company. He spent the first 26 years of his career at Symbol Technologies, serving in multiple roles in marketing, business development, and division general management, most recently as Vice Chairman and CEO.
EVP, GM, MARKETING SOLUTIONS
Christina has nearly 20 years of strategy development and execution, across roles in product management, brand awareness, portfolio management and analytics, initially at Capital One. She developed substantial international experience during her time at TD Canada Trust as VP of Credit Cards, where she increased TD’s share, and executed a strategically important card portfolio acquisition.
Atul Chadha is the Executive Vice President of Technology at Affinity Solutions, where he heads the Engineering, Infrastructure, Data Science and Analytics functions. Prior to joining Affinity Solutions, Atul held various senior leadership positions in Big Data and Cloud technology and strategy at IBM Silicon Valley Lab. He has authored 9 patents in data mining and related areas, including one that was rated among top 5% of most valuable patents for IBM. Atul is a data focused entrepreneur having co-founded a behavioral data platform startup, and has over 25 years of experience in the field of software engineering, data engineering, data mining and cloud technologies, with senior roles at Wipro, Good Technology (acquired by Blackberry), PeopleSoft (acquired by Oracle), and IBM. He holds an MS in Computer Science from University of California San Diego, and an MBA from California State University East Bay.
Affinity Solutions Board of Directors
John Berylson (Chairman)
- Chief Executive Officer and the Chairman at Chestnut Hill Ventures since March 2002
- Served as a Senior Vice President and the Chief Investment Officer at GC Companies from 1993 until October 2000, and since October 2000 he has been the President at GCC Investments
- Served on the Boards of numerous public and private industrial and business services companies and high growth companies
- Received an M.B.A. from Harvard University, as well as an M.S. from New York University
- Chief Operating Officer and the Chief Financial Officer at Chestnut Hill Ventures LLC since March 2002
- Former Manager of Financial Reporting for all three Harcourt General affiliated companies: Harcourt General, The Neiman Marcus Group, and GC Companies
- Serves as Director at American Capital Access Holdings, FleetCor, Millwall Holdings, and Vanguard Modular Building Systems
- Holds a B.S. in Accountancy from Boston College
Founder, CEO, President of Affinity Solutions
- Founder of Harvest Partners, co-founded the firm in 1981, and has over three decades of private equity investment and business experience
- Served as a Managing Partner at Masco Associates and the Chief Financial Officer of several high-growth companies.
- Received his M.B.A. from City College of New York and received a B.B.A in Accounting, also a C.P.A
- Serves as Senior Partner of Farley Farms
- Serves as a Director of Family Network and ExactTrak
- Former Chief Executive Officer of Hulton Deutsch Collection and Airpad
- Former Chief Executive Officer of Insignia from September 1988 to September 1993, and has run a Corporate Consultancy for over twenty years specializing in marketing and corporate development
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry from Oxford University
- Managing Partner of Berylson Capital Partners, a multi-strategy investment firm based in Boston
- Former Associate in the Special Situations Group at Goldman Sachs where he focused on public equity, distressed debt and private investment opportunities across various sectors
- Graduated from Harvard College
- Former CEO of Ogilvy & Mather Direct WorldWide
- Served on the Board of the 5,000 member Direct Marketing Association, and was also Chairman for one term
- Named the “Direct Marketer of the Year” in 1992
- Served for 10 years on the Board of Cenveo as Chairman of the Audit Committee, during the enactment of Sarbanes-Oxley regulations